Apollo is one of the biggest brands that deal with dirt bikes. As people are really worried regarding these dirt bikes’ exterior and interior because many people have spread rumors regarding Chinese products that they are cheap and not very reliable. But after doing huge research I have concluded that Apollo bikes are very authentic and amazing to use. On the other hand about honda dirt bikes, people think they are very costly and not everyone can purchase them. All these details are a myth. Here in this article, I have explained apollo vs honda to clear all the misunderstandings and the comparison among dirt bikes.
Apollo 250 vs Honda 250 Comparison
Here is a detailed comparison of bike specs, which to choose from.
|Specifications||APOLLO 250||HONDA 250|
|Transmission||5-speed||Manual 6 Speed|
|Brake System||Front and Rear Hydraulic disc||disc w/ twin-piston caliper|
|Model||Engine||Gear Transmission||Max. Speed|
|DB-X18||125cc; 4-stroke; air-cooled||4-speed||55 MPH (88.5 KPH)|
|DB-X29 X-PRO||250cc; 4-stroke; air-cooled||5-speed||70 MPH (113 KPH)|
|AGB-36||250cc; 4-stroke; air-cooled||5-speed||72 MPH (115 MPH)|
|DB-007||125cc; 4-stroke; air-cooled||4-speed||45 MPH (72 KPH)|
In apollo 250 dirt bike foot guard is very important. Having a smooth surface is best in case the surface is slippery it can cause damage. It is very essential because it guards the rider and is secure as well.
It is perfect for controlling the bike. As it protects and keeps you safe from accidents and injuries. Even if you are riding on a high-speed disk brakes can help you slow down or stop quickly within no time.
This Apollo 250 is a kick start and includes all manual transmissions.
It has huge tires which improve the control of the dirt bike. It can easily be used on or off roads. No matter if it’s a rocky surface, this dirt bike will give you a smooth ride because of its big wheels.
It has a four-stroke engine and great acceleration power. Purchasing this dirt bike can be a great investment of the year as it will give you a great experience for a lifetime.
The Apollo 250 battery has greater capacity. It lowers self-discharge and makes a dirt bike easily run for a couple of hours without getting it recharged.
The Apollo 250cc dirt bike price varies according to the model you opt for. The highest range is $4320 and the lowest price of Apollo 250 is $450.
Learn MoreBest Cheap Dirt Bikes
Why should you purchase Apollo 250?
Here is a detailed apollo 250cc dirt bike review that will clear apollo dirt bike problems and will tell you whether purchasing it is a good option or not.
- The four-stroke bike is in huge demand because of the greater size of the bike and engine.
- The bike is quite lightweight and is easy to ride. Also, the weight of the tire is very light.
- People who are experienced can ride this bikeway faster than the new riders and it’s safe for people who ride it at greater speed as well.
- The suspension type is quite amazing and which is why it makes the bike unique.
Here we have compared apollo vs honda but there are a few more models that are on their top-selling list which includes apollo 250 dB 36, apollo thunder 250, and apollo 250 enduro.
|Engine:||DOHC, liquid-cooled single-cylinder|
|Bore x Stroke:||79.0 x 50.9mm|
|Fuel System:||EFI w/ 44mm throttle body|
|Clutch:||Wet, multi-plate; cable actuation|
|Frame: Twin-spar aluminum||Twin-spar aluminum|
|Front Suspension:||Showa 49mm coil-spring fork, compression damping and rebound damping adjustable; 12.2-in. travel|
|Rear Suspension:||Showa shock, spring preload, high-/low-speed compression damping, and rebound damping adjustable; 12.3-in. travel|
|Front Brake:||Nissin 2-piston caliper, 260mm disc|
|Rear Brake:||Nissin 1-piston caliper, 240mm disc|
|Tires, Front/Rear:||Scorpion MX32 Mid Soft; 80/100-21 / 100/90-19|
|Ground Clearance:||13.1 in.|
|Claimed Seat Height:||37.8 in.|
|Fuel Capacity:||1.7 gal.|
|Claimed Wet Weight:||229 lb.|
This honda 250 dirt bike is four-stroke and has a liquid cool cylinder and has a greater capacity of the fuel injection system. It is an automatic start having a lithium battery installed in it.
The battery is very amazing. If you charge it once it can take you on a journey for 10 hours without repairing it. Battery timings are proof that this bike is worth buying.
There are two brakes and has a hydraulic disc. Both brakes very efficiently throughout the ride.
The transmission of Honda 250 is manual and the total gears in this dirt bike are 6.
In honda 250 the footrest is made of amazing machinery and is not very slippery. It gives stability and guards the rider. The fuel type control is petrol.
Best Dirt Bikes for Beginners, check here
Honda CRF 250 price
The price of this dirt bike ranges from $780 to $430. It depends upon the size and the model you choose. There are multiple auctions in which honda 250 dirt bike motors for sale are present. In case you can’t afford the original one you can easily go for the second hand keeping in mind their features and condition. You can easily get a used Honda 250 dirt bike for sale near me.
As above I have explained apollo vs honda. Here is a detailed review regarding Honda 250. This bike is very easy to ride and keeps you safe from accidents. It has a big huge tank that once full can take you upto the ride of 6 hours maximum. Also, it has heavy flywheels which makes it look more unique.
Why should you purchase a Honda 250?
- Honda 250 is a very reliable dirt bike. It is always a lightweight bike that keeps you comfortable throughout your ride.
- There are multiple dirt bikes but the Honda 250 is worth buying because of its amazing features.
- This bike is perfectly designed for long distances off-road.
- It comes in three different sizes and designs so it is quiet for you to choose among.
Facts you need to know
This article was all about differences. I have explained the detailed comparison among specifications and features. Here are a few major and minor things which everyone should know before purchasing or riding a dirt bike.
- This is a vehicle that is specifically designed for off-road riding that’s why there is no compromise on exterior and interior. Even its differences or any other model.
- In case you are a beginner riding a professional dirt bike can be a bit risky or challenging. So for that initially you need to purchase a bike that can be handled easily.
- This Dirt bike can easily be used on heavy, rocky, bumpy, hilly roads. So it requires a lot of effort in terms of practice and learning how to ride the bike.
- Dirt Bikes are not only for adults they are also for kids as well. It makes kids strong and nourishes their skills like handling on their own and balancing.
- There are various models that people vouch for but in my opinion apollo, 250 vs honda 250 are the best of all.
- The faster the dirt bike the more chances you will have to win the race. So always go for racing dirt bikes.
- There are specifically designed dirt bikes that can only be used for highways. No off-road bike can get there.
- Dirt bikes can easily handle overspeeding with their high-quality brakes.
- Dirt bikes keep your mind fresh and your body fit. For riding a dirt bike you need to have muscles and a strong body. People who are riding professionally or have won any race can guide you further regarding exercise.
Maintaining dirt bikes is very important. As keeping it in order can surely make your dirt bike long-lasting. If you have specific tools for its maintenance you can do it yourself and can save a lot of money. But in case you are unable to do it, you can take your dirt bike to the repair shop and they will do this for you.
Learn More: The Best Electric Dirt Bikes
How is a dirt bike made?
Dirt bike comprises various products like engine, tires, frame, gear, seat, and brakes. All these products individually play a very important role in making a dirt bike. As you all know riding is mostly done on rough and harsh surfaces. So having a ride that keeps you safe from all this is quite necessary. Always keep in mind that any dirt bike you purchase the engine should be from 49cc to over 249cc. Only models that have this engine type are reliable and long-lasting. Also, go for models that have heavy tires as it keeps your bike on the track. The frames are made of steel and aluminum which are very strong and lightweight.
Before purchasing any dirt bike, even a Honda or Apollo, you always need to keep a few things in mind. A few of them are as follow:
When you purchase any dirt bike, keep in mind the surface you are going to ride it on. Always go for comfortable dirt bikes that can be used on rocky surfaces and smooth roads as well.
If you are a new rider then you can go for a budget-friendly and economical dirt bike. In case you are a trained rider then you can simply invest a larger amount of money for your dirt bike and it will surely be worth it. When purchasing keep in mind the maintenance cost as well.
Some people use dirt bikes as their hobby and some use them as their profession. So before purchasing any dirt bike make sure you know how much time you want to spend on it. If it’s just for killing your leisure time then go for a normal range but if you want to use it professionally then go for the cool and funky ones.