You will agree with me if I say,
Kids fantasize about being a biker all the time.
If you are someone who wants their kids to have some fun and live their dream then it’s probably a good idea to get them a cool dirt bike. All of the perfect Dirt Bikes for 8 Year Old Kids.
Advantages of dirt bikes for 8-Year-Old Kids:
- Kids can without much of a stretch, do hustling while on their bicycles with their companions.
- Driving a dirt bike is very good according to the medical point of view. Driving a dirt bike will help to progress your child’s endurance which will help in improving the blood circulation in your child’s body. Your child would be able to balance his/he dirt bike and use their brains too so that it would be able to increase their thinking ability moreover while driving, the usage of legs, arms, will create the ability to tighten the muscles of your child body so they would be in balance.
- Helps your child to become a healthy person even without working out, not just my physical health but also the mental.
- Having a craze of dirt bikes will let your child attract towards it, your child would go to play rather than sticking on to the phones as most kids do.
- Your child would be able to develop a sense of responsibility and the sense of good citizen by knowing and following the rules from an early age and helps in brainstorming.
- You can spend more and more time with your children by giving each other challenges to win the dirt bike race.
Questioned asked by most parents Is a dirt bike good for kids?
Best Dirt Bikes for 8-Year-Olds 2021 :
Here is the list of Some of the top Dirt bikes for 8-year-Old kids:
|XtremepowerUS 49CC Gas Dirt bike||10 [Editors Pick]|
|Superrio 40cc 2-Stroke Dirt Bike||8|
|Razor MX350 Dirt Bike||8|
|Coolster Kids Gas Mini Dirt Bike||8.5|
More on best dirt bikes for 13 Years old here
1.XtremepowerUS 49CC Gas Dirt bike:
Why we love this:
- Unique design.
- Easy for kids to handle this dirt bike.
- The performance of this dirt bike for 8-year-old kids is so good.
- This Dirt bike also has the throttle functions.
- Three different stages of speed.
- The maximum speed limit is 24-25.
|✔️Gas power engine of 50-cc||❌Require maintenance after specific period of time.|
|✔️Easy to handle||❌Expensive body parts|
2.Superrio 40cc 2-Stroke Dirt Bike
Why we love this:
- It is a 49 CC Gas power Dirt bike.
- Its weight is 55 lbs.
- Smooth to drive.
- Hand Pull Start + Brake: front & rear disk brake
|✔️It is 49 Cc stroke bike.||❌It requires hand pull starter which is its drawback.|
|✔️It has it brake in front and rear disc|
|✔️It can also perform shock suspension which helps in controlling the tires of bike and play an important role in controlling the speed of bike.|
3.Razor MX350 Dirt Bike
Why we love this:
- This dirt bike is an electric dirt bike.
- Ensures your kid’s safety.
- Has its own battery.
|✔️It has tire of size 12’’||❌It’s has riding time of only 30 minutes.|
|✔️It is fully secure and has limited speed||❌It has gear which can be operated manually.|
|✔️It's top speed is 14 mph|
Check out How Much is a Dirt Bike? Pricing Guide
4.Coolster Kids Gas Mini Dirt Bike
Why we love this:
- It is a mini dirt bike.
- Comforting and easy to drive for kids.
- Has two-stroke engines inside it
- Weighs 100 lbs.
- It has an automatic transmission.
|✔️Its highest speed is just 30 mph.||❌It has limited speed.|
|✔️Brilliant performance||❌It is not manufactured for the beginners.|
|✔️Tires are wide and provides the perfect balance.|
|✔️It has four gears.|
It is important to have our transport and it is important to buy the best and affordable things that would be beneficial for you. Dirt bikes for kids are available in a wide range.
- Dirt bikes are the absolute best plan to appreciate and to take a break. It will cause you to feel entirely good and encourages you to go out from home and allow yourself to have some outside air as opposed to sitting alone at home.
- It will assist you in having distinctive sorts of undertakings and encounters.
- Riding a bike is an approach to alleviation your pressure and encourages you more in exercise and giving your body a little change than expected. It is likewise used to invest some quality energy with loved ones, where you can go on your bikes with them and have some good times together.
Why We love dirt bikes:
- Dirt bikes are planned in such a manner that they are not very huge.
- Dirt bike is the sort of bikes that are not constrained to ride in the explicit zone, the truth of the matter is you can ride it even in woodland or mountainy region, basic streets, or a spot secured with a day off.
- Riding bicycles at a more youthful age will assist with developing as an expert biker so it would be simple for them to have ordered on every single detail of bikes. The riding aptitudes of youngsters will increment after this.
- Children realize how to ride a bike and can utilize them to go nearly at each spot for example school, parties, and so on.
Read about Best Enduro Bikes Under $3000
Pros of Dirt bikes for kids:
One of the huge focal points of kid dirt bikes is that they are structured along these lines with the goal that they could be effortlessly constrained by the kids that lessen the odds of mishap everywhere sum and children, for the most part, appreciates to ride it.
- While being active in such types of healthy activities or games, your child would be away from bad company or any other bad environment which is the main good advantage.
- If your child is good at driving or racing, he can take part in local or international bike racing competitions, he can earn. He can be someone who follows his dreams.
- Dirt bike also teaches kids to understand the fact that no one can be last or first forever. It’s just a matter of luck or hard work. He will learn to accept his loss and keep trying to improve himself.
- You child also learn to accept lose and learn not to be dis heart but trying is the key,
- Kids who have dirt bikes are now free to go everywhere they want. Kids aren’t bound to wait for their parents to take them somewhere. And also, it created ease for parents too, they got rid of dropping their children at their friend’s place or school.
- Another Main advantage of the Dirt bike is that it can be easily driven on narrow paths. You can easily make your way through traffic and a bunch of cars and bikes.
Cons of kid’s dirt bike:
- One of the serious disadvantages of a dirt bike is that they do not provide you with complete security which means that these are not like cars or anything, they can’t protect you from external attacks. If you meet with some accident, there are fewer chances of being protected as compared to in a car.
- You cannot use your dirt bike as your family transport which means that it is very small in size and you can only have one person with you, it is possible to have 2 persons on a dirt bike at the same time, but in most cases, it isn’t possible. So, size-wise, unlike a car you cannot let your family or friends be sitting next to you because it allows only 2 persons at a time. This is quite disturbing sometimes because sometimes you don’t have any other transport available and you are bound to go on your dirt bike but you can have more than one person with you.
- Another problem with dirt bikes is that they cannot bear heavyweight. This means that if you are going to have some shopping or anything, you can not have space, nor your bike allows you to handle the weight.
- The dirt bike also requires maintenance after a limited time and is not so easy but very time taking.
- The body parts of dirt bikes are so expensive, which means that if even a single part requires maintenance or needs to be changed, it will be difficult to buy the part of dirt bikes because they are costly.
- These bikes make a lot of noise, so if you are planning to drive your in town or city, then that’s not a very good idea.
More on Dirt Bike Brands
Reference & Sources: