At the age of 10, most of the kids wish for little cars or bikes to ride. In such a case, as a parent, you wonder what type of bike can be best for your kid that helps him play, entertain, and keep energetic.
At the same time, you are afraid of getting your kid injured. In all these circumstances, you buy a bike that is not much speedy, durable, so you don’t have to buy it after few days, attractive, so your kid loves it, and rechargeable so you can recharge it and use it again and again as much your kid wants to ride.
Under these circumstances, to give you helpful guidance, I am listing the top dirt bikes for 10 years olds so you can pick one.
Things to look for before buying dirt bikes:
- Budget: Buying a perfect product within the budget is the best buying technique, and you must adopt this as it will keep you happy and satisfied. For an electric dirt bike that follows all of the kid’s needs, including size, color, features, there should be the money spent accordingly. Try to buy a low-budget bike at first. It will help your kid to learn to ride and will not cost you too much if got broken while learning.
- Age: Age is another crucial factor to consider before buying an electric dirt bike. For a kid under the age of 10, buy a low-speed bike with more durability and a steel frame. For a kid more than 10 years old, you can buy a little speedy bike with a plastic frame. If your kid knows how to ride, you can buy a plastic frame with no worry. Buying a high-speed bike for a little kid may not be secure.
- Durability: You cannot spend whole earnings on just buying bikes for your kid. So you have to choose wisely. You need to buy an electric bike, which is durable. A bike with a steel frame is more durable than a bike with a plastic or rubber frame. A durable bike may cost you more, but it will be something like a one-time investment thing. It does not mean buying a plastic frame bike is not durable; if you know your kid is not messy and protective of their toys and things, you can purchase a plastic frame bike as well.
Dirt Bikes for 10 Years Olds 2022:
Here is a list of the top Best Dirt Bikes for 10 Years Old 2022:
|SYX MOTO Kids Mini Dirt Bike||10 [Editor's Pick]|
|Honda CRF250R Dirt Bike 6V Red||8|
|6V Ride On Motorcycle||9|
|Huffy Electric Ride On Cars for Kids||8.5|
Read more: Dirt Bikes for 8 Year Old Kids
1: SYX MOTO Kids Mini Dirt Bike Gas Power 2-Stroke 50cc:
Why we love it:
- SYX Moto’s motor is built not to produce noise but instead has a 2-stroke real engine.
- It can limit the speed from 30mph to 15mph with its advanced speed limiter.
- It has maximum control over the speed with its two power disk brakes with a firm grip.
- Covered by warranty, supports 360 days year customer services, and delivered within three business days.
|✔️Powerful brakes.||❌Over speedy for kids.|
|✔️Real engine with no noise.|
|✔️Easy to install.|
2: Honda CRF250R Dirt Bike 6V Red:
Why we love it:
- Honda CRF250R has a 6V battery, motor, and realistic engine that completes everything a perfect dirt bike needs.
- It starts with producing sound, has training wheels that help train the kid while prevent from falling.
- Eye-catchy attractive look because of stylish decals and also has alloy like rims with a firm grip.
- The maximum speed limit of 3 mph keeps your kid safe.
|✔️Contains storage space.||❌Produce sound.|
|✔️Comes with training wheels.|
|✔️Safe speed limit.|
|✔️Stylish eye-catchy look.|
3: 6V Ride On Motorcycle:
Why we love it:
- Its straightforward steering helps the kid to learn fast and better control over the bike.
- It has everything kids love; colorful decals give an attractive look, headlight, horn, blinker, ignition, and music that gives an interactive experience.
- Rechargeable 6V battery with a charger, so you don’t have to buy a new charger, provides 40 minutes of continuous use.
- The frame is made with plastic and is certified by the U.S. Federal safety.
|✔️Safe speed.||❌Made of plastic, so may break.|
|✔️Realistic sound and look.|
|✔️Certified and safe.|
4: Huffy Electric Ride On Cars for Kids:
Why we love it:
- A perfect dirt bike for 9 years old and carry a weight of a maximum of 65 lbs.
- Kids enjoy this masterpiece as it has a red button on the handle that produces a horn, produces ignition sound, and firm grips.
- This bright color is eye-catchy and gives an attractive look to the kids, has motorcycle type footrest.
- On a single charge, a 6V battery lasts up to 40 minutes of use and a maximum speed of 2 mph.
|✔️Convenient wall charger included.||❌Produces noise.|
|✔️Safe speed limit.|
|✔️Easy to use.|
|✔️Colorful, attractive frame.|
5: EM-1000 E-Motorcycle:
Why we love it:
- Sleek purple and grey color with unique design loved by the kids, especially kid girls.
- Speed up to 10 mph powered by the 100-watt chain-driven motor is just right for the kids of 10 years old.
- The incredible experience of starting, stopping, and steering with the help of clipper hand brakes, twist throttle, and durable wheels.
- It lasts longer because of its heavy-duty steel frame and provides extra protection.
|✔️Extended battery life.||❌Comparatively expensive.|
Before buying an electric dirt bike for a 10-year-old kid, there are many things to keep in mind that will help provide a better buying experience and a perfect bike that your kids love. These are the steps to follow before buying an electric dirt bike:
When it comes to safety, speed is the number one factor to keep in mind. Before buying an electric bike, keep in mind the age of the kid you are buying for. The speed of 10 MPH or less is suitable for 10 years old kids. But if your kid is much younger, then buy the one with less speed. A kid doesn’t know the risk of a high-speed bike, so he will speed up to the maximum limit. It is your duty as a parent to buying him a maximum low-speed limit bike.
Every electric dirt bike comes with a rechargeable—battery of different volts and different timings. Choose a bike with maximum battery timing so your kid could ride for more time. Usually, the electric dirt bike provides a maximum of 40 minutes of the ride. But if you want more than this, you have to spend more money.
It is the weight of the rider that an electric dirt bike carries. Usually, on average, an electric dirt bike carries a weight of around 100 lbs., and this is perfect for 10 years old kid. You should know your kid’s weight and choose the bike accordingly that must have the capacity to carry your kid.
These are the critical factors that must be kept in mind before buying an electric bike for your kid. This will help you choose a perfect bike that your kid loves and a better buying experience. Buying a suitable product gives more confidence, comfort, and satisfaction.
What is an electric dirt bike?
An electric dirt bike is a little bit different than a regular bike. Firstly it differs due to electric motors and rechargeable batteries that are not used in traditional bikes. Second, these are built to run off-road, which means rough, dirt, and muddy tracks.
How much an electric dirt bike for 9 years old costs?
Depending on the features of the bike, the prices vary. But on average, you can purchase a good electric dirt bike for near $200. But if you want more features, including speed, power motor, durability, the price goes up.
What is a size dirt bike good for a 9-year-old?
A 2 stroke 100cc bike is perfect for a 9-year-old kid. Because it has limited speed that will not harm the kid, and buying a bike on a safety basis is necessary.
What is the cheapest dirt bike?
From the above list, I provided under the best dirt bike for 10 years old, Best Choice Product’s electric dirt bike is the cheapest but worthy of buying. It is not much speedy and carries more weight that is good for safety.
Are electric dirt bikes worth it?
Electric dirt bikes are eco-friendly as replaced by gas and petrol using bikes that produce harmful substances for the environment and pollute the air. So buying an electric dirt bike is totally worth it.
How long do dirt bike batteries last?
It depends upon the battery. It usually lasts around 2 to 3 years, but if batteries are extraordinary, they can last for more than 5 to 6 years.