Razor mx350 vs mx400 both of these dirt bikes are for children. Kids who are fond of riding should opt for these dirt bikes. In this article, I have explained all the similarities and differences of both dirt bikes.
Things you need to keep in mind before purchasing a dirt bike for your child:
There are multiple things that everyone’s parents should keep in mind before buying any dirt bike. A few of them are as follow:
- In case your child shows interest in bikes then until he turns 10 give him toy bikes through which he can learn all its parts.
- Kids are quite high-tech so they are more into electric stuff. Normal gas dirt bikes are not a game these days. So for your kids always go for an electric dirt bike as it controls quickly and is safe for kids as well.
- Kids always go for economical dirt bikes. As kids are in their learning stratagem there’s no need to spend extra money on funky bikes. When he grows up and has learned properly then you can invest in a big dirt bike.
- All models are different from one another. They have different features, sizes, and safety.
- Before purchasing you can also take a test ride. It will not only show how the dirtbike is, but you will also get to know if it’s comfortable for your kid or not.
- Battery life is very important. If battery life is long-lasting only then go for that dirtbike. Otherwise, your kid will stop after every other hour to charge which can surely be a great hassle.
- The start button in kids’ dirt bikes is always automatic so safety-wise it is perfect for your kids. Make sure to check its maintenance regularly so the switch is responsive.
- Whenever you purchase a dirt bike for your child, don’t go for money. We all know the value of money is important but as you all know kids are growing and their tastes change so investing in an expensive dirt bike can be a huge loss for you.
- Purchase those dirt bikes that come with a warranty as it is quite important.
- So before purchasing any dirt bike look upon these facts and in case you are still in doubt go and read the reviews or you can check the pros and cons of various dirt bikes that will surely guide you to a better result.
Razor MX350 vs MX400 Comparison
In razor mx350 vs mx400 both dirt bikes have multiple features in common which includes as follow:
|Specifications||Razor MX350||Razor MX400|
|Description||A small electric dirt bike with single speed and rear brake||A small electric dirt bike with single speed and rear brake|
|Age Range||5-10 * (see note below table)||5-10 * (see note below table)|
|140 lbs||140 lbs|
|Top Speed||14 mph||14 mph|
|Colors||Black, Blue||Red, Black, Green, White|
|24V (2 x 12V) sealed lead acid – charger included||24V (2 x 12V) sealed lead acid – charger included|
|Up to 30 minutes of continuous use||Up to 30 minutes of continuous use|
|12 hours||12 hours|
|350W, high torque, chain-driven||350W, high torque, chain-driven|
|Throttle||Single-speed, twist grip||Single-speed, twist grip|
|Brakes||Hand-operated rear band (i.e. drum) brake||Hand-operated rear band (i.e. drum) brake|
|Handlebars||Adjustable angle, riser style, with soft rubber grips||Adjustable angle, riser style, with soft rubber grips|
|Tires||12″ pneumatic knobby||12″ pneumatic knobby|
|Product Weight||62 lbs||62 lbs|
|44″ L x 24.5″ W
x 31″ H
|44″ L x 24.5″ W
x 31″ H
|15 minutes||15 minutes|
Learn More: The Best Electric Dirt Bikes
How big is the razor mx350?
The weight of both electrical dirt bikes is 65 lbs which means both of them are lightweight and can be handled easily by kids. But in size, the razor mx350 is huge.
The most common feature includes breaks and handlebars. As they both play a very important role in managing and adjusting the bike.
Children who are above 10 years old can easily ride this bike. As the seats are not very high.
The exterior is made of fine-quality steel and aluminum. The seats are made of soft and durable plastic so kids don’t get any injuries.
In razor mx350 vs mx400, the speed can be 15 mph. If you charge it properly you can use this bike for at least 9 hours consecutively. The battery timings are very amazing.
As you all know both the model’s razor mx350 vs mx400 are unique in their way. Here I have jotted down a few differences among these models. By reading these you will easily figure out which is better: razor mx350 vs mx400?
Both models have different color ranges. Mx350 is available in two colors only which include blue and black. On the other hand, Mx400 is available in green and red color only. All the models function similarly so if you wish to choose the bike according to your child’s favorite color you can simply choose among any. All of them work efficiently.
In the razor models, the most advanced model is mx400. This has some new features that are not in mx350. One should always go for an advanced version as it includes all the updated features.
According to various people, reviews should be the topmost priority. Before purchasing any of these two razors you need to check their online reviews. If you search online you will see hundreds of reviews on mx350 but you will hardly find any reviews on mx400. It’s because mx400 has been launched recently and not many people have used it yet.
The razors are very budget-friendly and economical. As you all know that mx400 is the newer model so it charges a bit of extra amount due to its advanced technology.
Best Dirt Bikes for Beginners, check here
Which dirt bike is better: razor mx350 vs mx400?
The above guide has explained all the features, specifications, differences, and similarities among both models. In case your kid is picky about things then go for his favorite color. If not then go for mx400 as it has been launched recently and has various cool and advanced features.
As you all know there are both positive and negative sides to the product. Here I have collectively explained the pros of both models: razor mx350 vs mx400.
- These dirt bikes have been designed for kids that’s why it has all the safety features installed prior.
- These are easily accessible.
- The brakes of both dirt bikes are adjustable.
- In case there’s some rocky surface these dirt bikes will automatically slow down their speed.
- These models are made up of advanced technology that’s why they have fewer chances of crashing or getting hurt.
- The exterior is made of fine-quality aluminum. The framing has been done keeping in mind the age group of the children.
- The best thing about these dirt bikes is that they do not pollute.
- Dirt Bikes come with all accessories including batteries and wires.
- Razor is a US-based brand that’s why it is very reliable and razor mx350 vs mx400 dirt bikes both are amazing.
As there are many benefits of the product you also have to keep in mind the drawbacks. Here I have explained a few of the cons of both models: razor mx350 vs mx400 dirt bike.
- Once charged it can lead up to 7 miles but still you have to re-charge it regularly to keep it going.
- It takes up to 15 hours to charge the battery so it requires a lot of time. When you plan to charge it, keep in mind the hours and plan accordingly.
- These razor mx350 vs mx400 razor mx350 dirt bikes don’t have reverse brakes. So you have to take a U-turn to go back which can sometimes be awkward but this feature is only in dirt bikes that are specifically made for children.
- These dirt bikes don’t have headlights which means kids can ride them during the day and not at night. Riding at night can be risky.
- As you all know these dirtbikes are electrical and have all advanced features. So when you are not using it, keep it in a proper shelter where there is a dry surface.
- In case you haven’t used any of the dirt bikes for one month, then charge it once so it doesn’t freeze and keep going whenever your child wants to ride it.
Learn More Best Cheap Dirt Bikes
Reading this guide you will see that Razor mx350 is more reliable and is the winner because it is economical and has authentic features. It has a huge collection of colors and is quite lightweight. It also has amazing designs interior and exterior-wise. Still if in any doubt you can personally go and check which one is more perfect for you.
We all should thank technology because of its advancement. Kids have started doing something unique and helpful for their physical and mental health. We all know how fast the razor mx350 is and how many users are recommending this dirtbike. Do people ask which razor dirt bike is the best? Likewise, other models like razor mx650, mx500, sx350 are also on the top-selling list.